A few days ago, I looked down and could no longer see my feet! I guess that means my belly is growing!! :) People are actually starting to know I'm pregnant instead of thinking I've just "put on a few." I love it! I'm also feeling the baby kick much more often and not quite as faintly. Matthew and I are super excited because tomorrow we are going to the doctor to find out if Baby G is a boy or a girl! Most people who have guessed think she will be a girl, but there are a few people who think he will be a boy. Matthew and I don't really have a strong feeling one way or another, so we can't wait to know for sure tomorrow afternoon. We will keep you all posted!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Where Did My Feet Go???
A few days ago, I looked down and could no longer see my feet! I guess that means my belly is growing!! :) People are actually starting to know I'm pregnant instead of thinking I've just "put on a few." I love it! I'm also feeling the baby kick much more often and not quite as faintly. Matthew and I are super excited because tomorrow we are going to the doctor to find out if Baby G is a boy or a girl! Most people who have guessed think she will be a girl, but there are a few people who think he will be a boy. Matthew and I don't really have a strong feeling one way or another, so we can't wait to know for sure tomorrow afternoon. We will keep you all posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment