I went to the doctor today, and she said that everything still looks GREAT! :) I'm feeling pretty good. I'm just tired a lot, have round ligament pain, and still have occasional tummy aches. It's also getting harder to walk, bend over, etc. because my belly is growing so much, but the doctor says I'm measuring exactly where I should be. Jaden is very active, and I love feeling him move around. I still can't get over how cool it is to feel his little hands and feet.
We put together the nursery furniture on Sunday, and it looks really nice. We still don't have the bedding in there yet or anything on the walls. Hopefully, we will do that soon.
I had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day thanks to my AMAZING husband. He gave me an early gift in April of granite counter tops, travertine tile back splash, and a new sink and faucet for our kitchen. It looks so good!!! I wasn't expecting anything except for a card on actual Mother's Day because of my expensive gift. However, Matthew got me a bookstore gift card because he knows how much I LOVE to read. Isn't he the best?
I have only 13 days of work left until summer...
Gray/multi-color shirt - Belly at 29 weeks
Camouflage shirt - Belly at 30 weeks

You are definitely looking pregnant! However, it is all in your belly and you are beautiful! I am so glad you will get some time off from work before Jaden comes. Maybe we can get together in early June!
ReplyDeleteErica,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you. Wow...I can't believe you will be a mom so soon. It feels like yesterday we were in college now we are married and you are about to be a mommy. Congrats...Remember to relax and enjoy every bit together as you can tell time goes so fast.