Jaden is due to arrive tomorrow. However, as of Tuesday my cervix is still closed, so it's looking quite possible that I will be induced late next week. We will just have to wait and see if he wants to come on his own or with a little help from the hospital.
Here are some pictures of the completed nursery and of my belly (gray shirt - 37 weeks, pink shirt - 38 weeks, black shirt - 39 weeks).

We are so excited. The TV facing your rocking chair is a great idea! Tip: during the middle of the night feedings turn on as few of lights as possible to keep him in sleep mode. After about two weeks I no longer turned on any lights, I just have a night light in there. Erica, you are an adorable pregnant woman!
ReplyDeleteWe are really happy and we are looking forward to seeing photos of our dear little nephew.
ReplyDeleteMaybe he will be born on his Great-grandmother's birthday! Her birthday is July 22nd, next Thursday!