Soon after we found out that we were expecting, we decided to tell our parents. I made myself a shirt that said "Mommy to Be" to share the news and wore it underneath another shirt to their houses. While we were sitting in the living room chatting, I mentioned that it was getting hot (which gave me an excuse to take off the overshirt). Then I waited for our parents to realize what my shirt said. They were all very excited, as you can imagine!!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Telling our Parents the Good News
Soon after we found out that we were expecting, we decided to tell our parents. I made myself a shirt that said "Mommy to Be" to share the news and wore it underneath another shirt to their houses. While we were sitting in the living room chatting, I mentioned that it was getting hot (which gave me an excuse to take off the overshirt). Then I waited for our parents to realize what my shirt said. They were all very excited, as you can imagine!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment